RCS has been awarded 3-year accreditations by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) since 1975.
- Community Employment Services: Employment Support
- Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Transition Services
For people using RCS services accreditation provides assurance that:
- The programs and services actively involve consumers in selecting, planning and using services.
- The organization’s programs and services have met consumer-focused, state-of-the art national standards of performance.
- The standards were developed with the involvement and input of consumers.
- The organization is focused on assisting each consumer in achieving his or her chosen goals and outcomes.