The Birth to 3 Program is for eligible infants and toddlers with developmental delays and could include those diagnosed with cognitive delays, physical impairments, sensory problems, speech and language delays, or emotional disturbances.
- We value the family’s primary relationship with their child and work in partnership with the family.
- We work to enhance the child’s development and support the family’s knowledge, skills, and abilities as they interact with and raise their child.
- Services will be provided in the child’s natural environments. These settings are unique to each family and might include the home, child care, and other community settings.
The Birth to 3 Program outlines a coordinated plan of services for eligible infants and toddlers. The RCS service coordinator will work with your family to:
- Assess your family’s needs, strengths, resources, and priorities
- Evaluate your child’s development and determine eligibility for services
- Develop an Individualized Family Service Plan with expected outcomes and identified goals
- Provide information about medical services, parenting skills, and other specialized services
- Offer support and advocacy
- Make referrals and assist with transitions to appropriate agencies and schools
For more information or to make a referral, contact:
For more information and eligibility guidelines on the Birth to Three Program visit https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/health-care-coverage/health-care-coverage/birth-3-program
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 920-458-8261.
LUS CEEV: Yog tias koj hais lus Hmoob, cov kev pab txog lus, muaj kev pab dawb rau koj. Hu rau 920-458-8261.