Employment Services focuses on assisting individuals with disabilities to obtain and retain employment within the community. Employment Services also is committed to helping our local employers meet their business needs by providing qualified candidates for employment.
RCS Employment Services offers a variety of programs and services to job seekers. These services include:
- Supported employment
- Job preparation & placement
- Transition services for youth
- IPS programming
- Soft Skill development classes
- Benefits Services
What We Do For Your Business
A professional RCS Job Developer will meet your staffing needs by:
- Providing prescreened applicants with skills that match the job requirements
- Assisting with on-site training
- Providing quality follow-up and consultation services
Benefits to Your Business
- Reduction in time spent on recruitment and prescreening
- Motivated, capable, reliable employees
- Low absenteeism
- Access to available tax credits and hiring incentives
- Diversity in your workforce
For Employment Services information contact:
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 920-458-8261.
LUS CEEV: Yog tias koj hais lus Hmoob, cov kev pab txog lus, muaj kev pab dawb rau koj. Hu rau 920-458-8261.