Funding Resources

RCS can help you identify a funding source for your RCS services. Please contact:
Lynn Justinger
Human Services Manager

ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 920-458-8261.

LUS CEEV: Yog tias koj hais lus Hmoob, cov kev pab txog lus, muaj kev pab dawb rau koj. Hu rau 920-458-8261.

Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)

Click to visit the Aging and Disability Resource Center website

The ADRC can provide information, advice, and help in obtaining services or applying for benefits. The ADRC can determine if you are eligible for funding through the Family Care Program, IRIS, or other sources. RCS accepts funding from several managed care organizations (MCO’s) in the Family Care Program.

Contact the ADRC at 920-467-4100 or visit them at 650 Forest Ave., Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085.

Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)  

Click to visit the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation website 

RCS Empowers contracts with DVR to provide community employment services to individuals with disabilities. DVR funds a variety of services provided by RCS including:

  • Job Placement
  • Job Coaching
  • Supported Employment
  • Vocational Evaluation
  • Benefits Analysis

Contact DVR at 920-208-5850, or visit them at the Sheboygan County Job Center, 3620 Wilgus Ave., Sheboygan, WI  53081.

Sheboygan County Health and Human Services

Click to Visit the Sheboygan County Health and Human Services website

Sheboygan County Health and Human Services contracts with RCS to provide employment, social, and day services for people with chronic mental health conditions. Contact Health and Human Services at 920-459-3207 or visit them at 1011 N. 8th St., Sheboygan, WI  53081.

School Districts 

Sheboygan County School Districts can and have purchased some services from RCS. Contact your local Director of Special Education for further information.

Private Pay

Our services are available to individuals with disabilities who wish to pay privately and do not wish to work through one of our funding partners.